T. DANIEL TUCKER Partner
Daniel was born and raised in Augusta, Georgia. He received his undergraduate degree in Business Administration from Clayton College and State University. While at Clayton College and State University, he played for the school’s basketball team, and was twice recognized as an Academic All-American. Daniel graduated from Mercer University’s Walter F. George School of Law in 2004.
Daniel is a Martindale Hubbell AV-rated attorney and Partner with the firm and is engaged in a broad civil litigation practice. In his practice, he represents individuals, businesses, professionals, and health care institutions throughout Georgia. His diverse practice focuses on professional malpractice defense, corporate and business litigation, and general civil litigation.
He lives in Savannah with his wife, Kelly, and their three children.
Augusta, Georgia, February 9, 1977
Bar and Court Admissions
- Georgia (2004)
- United States District Court of Georgia, Southern District (2005)
- United States District Court of Georgia, Middle District (2005)
- Georgia Court of Appeals (2006)
- Georgia Supreme Court (2006)
- Walter F. George School of Law, Mercer University (J.D. 2004)
- Clayton College and State University (B.A. 2001)
- State Bar of Georgia
- Savannah Bar Association
- Georgia Defense Lawyers Association
- Civil Litigation
- Medical Malpractice Defense
- Insurance Defense
- Professional Liability
- Products Liability
- Premises Liability