Dedicated Savannah Counselors
Established Georgia law firm serves companies and individuals
Brennan & Wasden, LLC is a full-service law firm serving businesses, professionals, and individuals throughout Georgia and the Carolinas.
For over 30 years, our firm has built a reputation for client service and results. At Brennan & Wasden, LLC, we strive to deliver effective representation through close collaboration and ongoing communication with the clients we serve.
At Brennan & Wasden, LLC, our goal is to create lasting relationships with our clients. Scores of satisfied clients honor us with referrals, because we are:
- Prepared — As litigators, our attorneys have demonstrated their abilities in vigorously contested disputes in both state and federal courts. As counsellors, our attorneys have amassed decades of combined experience helping businesses, families, and individuals protect themselves and prepare for the future.
- Professional — For nearly three decades, our firm has built a culture of professionalism, leading to consistently excellent results, a high level of client satisfaction, and numerous accolades. Several of our attorneys are AV® Preeminent(TM) Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell® for high ethical standards and professional ability. We have also been selected to the Georgia Super Lawyers list, included in Best’s Recommended Insurance Attorneys for more than a decade, and hailed by U.S. News & World Report as one of the nation’s best law firms.
- Effective – At Brennan & Wasden, LLC, we have spent decades honing our skills and sharpening our resolve to efficiently and effectively serve our clients and solve legal problems.
Accomplished Litigators in Georgia and the Carolinas
The attorneys of Brennan & Wasden, LLC are ready to help clients to defend their interests when faced with lawsuits, including but not limited to:
- Medical Malpractice Defense — Medicine is an inexact science, and it is complicated. Not all attorneys are prepared to defend medical malpractice defense cases with proficiency. Over the past three decades, our attorneys have defended hundreds of physicians, nurses, hospitals, and other healthcare providers. We have the experience, knowledge, and ability to navigate complex cases, find nuanced defenses, and obtain the best possible results for our clients.
- Personal Injury Defense — Our attorneys regularly defend transportation companies, employers, businesses, and property owners who are accused of causing, or just being responsible for, a claimant’s injury.
- Product Liability Defense — We provide experienced, nuanced defense to manufacturers and downstream sellers in claims for injuries caused by allegedly dangerous or defective products.
- Business Litigation — The attorneys of Brennan & Wasden, LLC assist local, regional, national, and international businesses with a range of matters — from controversies involving corporate governance and regulatory compliance, to contract and trade disputes, and everything in between.
- Worker’s Compensation Defense — Workplace injuries can happen, but businesses know that not every claim is legitimate. Over the years, we have defended scores of businesses from claims of injury, in order to arrive at a result that is fair and just for all parties.
- Employment Law — We regularly advise employers as they implement new employment agreements, re-work their employee handbooks, investigate incidents in the workplace, and resolve employee disputes. We have decades of experience helping employers navigate claims of wrongful termination and other employee-related litigation.
Seasoned Business and Healthcare Attorneys
Litigation can either build value for a business or drain its resources, depending on how cases are managed. We seek to resolve disputes in a timely and effective manner that advances our clients’ immediate and long-term objectives, preferably before litigation ever starts.
The attorneys at Brennan & Wasden, LLC regularly provide planning and transactional advice. We help our clients avert future litigation, so they can conduct business with confidence.
Healthcare law is a special focus of ours. We have spent decades advising hospitals, physician practice groups, and other healthcare entities. We frequently assist our region’s major hospitals, practice groups, and physicians as they navigate medical contracts, transactions, policy drafting, peer review matters, interactions with state medical boards, and regulatory matters.
No matter what problem a business is facing, whatever the industry, the attorneys at Brennan & Wasden, LLC are ready to help.
Contact our lawyers serving Georgia and the Carolinas
To learn more about how Brennan & Wasden, LLC can address your business or individual needs, call 912-232-6700 or contact our office online. With a full-service office location along the Savannah River, Brennan & Wasden, LLC is ready to serve clients throughout Georgia and the Carolinas. Our office is located in the historic heart of downtown Savannah, Georgia.