Accomplished Savannah and Augusta Lawyers Practice Civil Litigation Defense
Attorneys provide professional representation in Georgia and the Carolinas
At Brennan, Wasden & Painter LLC, we provide professional civil litigation defense representation to businesses, insurers, professionals, and individuals. We are proud of the work we have done since 1989 to protect our clients from demands that could have devastating professional and personal consequences, and we are prepared to handle your civil litigation with the same skill and determination.
Skilled negotiation and litigation in a wide variety of civil claims
For more than 25 years, our law firm has provided civil litigation and insurance defense counsel in cases related to:
- Medical Malpractice – Over the decades, we have honed our skills in the defense of claims against medical professionals, hospitals, practice groups, and other healthcare entities. We have the experience it takes to defend a medical malpractice case with force and nuance.
- Business Disputes – Whether there is a dispute over a contract, a dissolution of a business relationship, or any other claim that a business client needs to either pursue or defend, the attorneys at Brennan, Wasden & Painter LLC are prepared to help.
- Professional liability — We represent individuals and associations in various professions, including accounting, architecture and engineering, law and finance.
- Personal injury — We defend businesses, individuals, and insurers in personal injury lawsuits arising from a variety of scenarios, including auto accidents, commercial truck accidents, products liability, premises liability and medical malpractice cases. Medical malpractice defense is a large part of our civil litigation practice. We regularly represent doctors, dentists, nurses, surgeons, and healthcare facilities.
- Breach of contract — For our business clients, we attempt to resolve contractual disputes in a timely, cost-effective manner through skillful negotiation. Often, a contractual relationship can be salvaged through proactive reformation. We provide a positive outcome by limiting damages through settlement negotiations, arbitration, mediation or litigation in state or federal court. Whenever possible, we try to preserve business relationships by conducting proceedings with the utmost professionalism.
The trustworthy litigation professionals at Brennan, Wasden & Painter LLC provide strong representation to protect our clients’ assets and good names.
Contact our experienced civil defense lawyers serving Georgia and the Carolinas
To learn more about how Brennan, Wasden & Painter LLC can effectively manage your civil lawsuit defense, call our Savannah office at contact our office online. We are conveniently located at 411 East Liberty Street in Savannah, and at 801 Broad Street, Suite 501 in Augusta.or our Augusta office at or