Experienced Georgia Premises Liability Defense Attorneys Protect Businesses and their Owners
Before you accede to an expensive premises liability claim, consult Brennan & Wasden, LLC. Our skilled defense attorneys possess an impressive knowledge of Georgia premises liability law and steadfastly defend property owners.
Aggressive Representation for Property Owners Throughout Georgia and the Carolinas
Premises liability encompasses a wide range of negligence claims. Cases can raise the issue of liability for:
- Poor security
- Criminal acts on premises
- Wet floors
- Unsafe walkways
- Unsafe structures
- Building collapses
- Falling objects
- Snow and ice accidents
- Construction zone accidents
- Poor retail store maintenance
- Elevator or escalator failures
- Exposure to toxic substances
- Slip and fall accidents
- Dog bites
We present strong defenses against all types of premises liability claims. Our experienced attorneys protect your business by using a variety of defense tactics, including:
- Consulting medical professionals to dispute injury claims;
- Showing actions your business has taken to promote safety; and
- Offering proof that your business did not have knowledge of a potentially dangerous condition.
An accident on your property can damage business and cause insurance premiums to increase drastically. Let us help mitigate that damage by obtaining the best possible outcome.
Contact our Savannah premises liability defense firm
A premises liability claim can damage your business irreparably. Brennan & Wasden, LLC is your ideal source for comprehensive assistance if your business is involved in a personal injury lawsuit. Call Brennan & Wasden, LLC at our Savannah office at 912-232-6700. You can also contact our office online to schedule a consultation.