JOSEPH P. BRENNAN Of Counsel
Joe is a native of Savannah who, upon his graduation from college, entered the United States Air Force. He served as a pilot in Southeast Asia (1971 – 1973) and was honorably discharged in 1975. After having graduated from The University of Georgia’s School of Law in December 1977, he returned to Savannah and began his practice in the fields of insurance and hospital defense.
In 1980, Joe became a member of the Georgia Air National guard and was a pilot in the 158th Airlift Squadron. Joe was an active pilot in the unit until he retired as the Commander of the 158th as a Lieutenant Colonel in 1998.
Joe is active in the local community and has served on several boards supporting various charitable interests. He also serves as the attorney for the Catholic Diocese of Savannah, taking over from his father in the mid-1980’s.
Joe is married to another native of Savannah, Jan Joyce, and they have three sons and several grandchildren.
Savannah, Georgia, October 15, 1946
Bar and Court Admissions
- Georgia and U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Georgia
- Georgia Court of Appeals
- Georgia Supreme Court
- U. S. Court of Appeals, Eleventh Circuit
- University of Georgia School of Law (1977)
- Spring Hill College (B.S. 1968)
- Savannah Bar Association
- American Board of Trial Advocates
- Georgia Insurance Defense Lawyers
- Hospital Malpractice Defense
- Insurance Defense