Travis D. Windsor Partner
Travis is a Partner with the firm and is engaged in a broad civil litigation practice. In his practice, he represents individuals, businesses, professionals, health care institutions, charitable and nonprofit organizations and municipalities throughout Georgia. His practice focuses on professional malpractice defense, commercial litigation and general civil litigation. He has also served as the Assistant City Attorney for the City of Pooler, Georgia.
Travis is an active member of the State Bar of Georgia and the Savannah Bar Association. He is also active in the local community through his service and assistance with charitable organizations. He is a member of the Civitan Club of Savannah and has previously coached the St. Andrew’s School Mock Trial Team.
Travis is married to the former Edie Martin of Winter Park, Florida, and they have two children.
Bar and Court Admissions
- Georgia (2002)
- United States District Court of Georgia, Southern District (2006)
- United States Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit (2008)
- Georgia Court of Appeals (2009)
- United States District Court of Georgia, Northern District (2011)
- Walter F. George School of Law, Mercer University (J.D. 2002)
- Mercer University Winbern Stewart Merit Scholarship
- Mercer Law Review, Member (2000 – 2002); Georgia Survey Editor (2001 – 2002)
- University of Georgia (B.A. 1997)
- Georgia Bar Association
- Savannah Bar Association
- Georgia Defense Lawyers Association
- Civil Litigation
- Insurance Defense
- Professional Liability
- Medical Malpractice Defense
- Products Liability
- Commercial and Corporate Litigation
- Local Government